Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pro Scooter love affair


Although the sport of scootering seems dangerous, I thank my family for the support that they give me for this activity that I love.  I cannot imagine doing this without my family supporting me all the way.

I had a rough start when I and my friends were just starting with our pro scooter practices.  My mother would always scold me and there were a few times when I was grounded for coming home with bruises and sprains.  But I would always go back to doing scooter-tricks the minute that I was well enough to do it.

My father was the first one to give in.  Sensing that I like kick scooters as much as he likes baseball, he gave me his promise in one of our one-on-one talks that he would try to understand me better.

True enough, he really supported me from that moment on.  He even went out of his way to explain to mom that as long as I’d learn how to put emphasis on safety measures, then I should be given liberty to indulge in my passion.  I should also make sure that I would inform them of my whereabouts so that I would not make them crazy with worry every time I am late coming home.

My daddy was the one who bought me my first kick scooter.  Although, I would like to own one of the more updated and modern versions that I saw online.  For now, I can only afford to buy Grit scooters.  

I usually visit the site www.proscooter.com in order to check out what’s new in the pro scootering world.  I noticed that Madd gear pro scooters and Razor pro scooters have come up with some really amazing models for freestyle pro scootering.  I would really love to own pro scooters from these brands in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment