Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Pro Scooter Dream


My love for pro scooters started since I was a little kid.  The older brother of my ex-best friend and some other kids used to strut around in the neighborhood with their kiddie-scooters and their silly grins.  They would jump and skid around in the pocket park.  Of course, there were a lot of falling and skinned knees, bruises and black-eyes, but it did not stop them from playing with their scooters almost every day after school. 

They were kings, and we were their subjects.  They were superstars and we were their avid fans.  They were our heroes and we did every little errand that they would want us to do, anything as long as they would let us tail them like puppies.

It was a happy childhood.  

 Too bad we relocated to another place.  I had to start my life all over again, make new friends and go to a new school.

But my dream to have a kick scooter persisted.  My daddy finally bought me one during my eighth birthday.  Since then I was hooked into kick scooters.  I was also able to find friends from my new school with similar hobbies.  We formed a tight group exclusively for kids with scooters. 

For some time now, owning a Grit scooters has been in my what-to-have list.  I have been saving my lunch money for it.  I thought that I should try the Grit first, and then if I can earn enough money in the future, I would also love to have the Razor or the Madd gear pro scooters. 

The site www.proscooter.com has a list of the latest models that is out in the market.  I have been monitoring reviews from other pro scooter users and they all said that owning either a Razor or a Madd gear is the ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment