Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Time Pro Scooters

It certainly took a long time but I was finally able to convince two of my friends to buy pro scooters.  They were initially hesitant to join the sport but because of my relentless insistence that it is actually less dangerous than it looks, they gave in.   We shopped online for cheap pro scooters and found sweet deals from www.proscooter.com.

Each of them chose Grit Elite pro scooters. Grit scooters are relatively cheaper than the other brands so this is perfect for pro scooter-beginners.  However, quality in all Grit products is surely not compromised in spite of its low price.

Grit Elite Scooter - Purple


Using the Grit scooters, my friends tried to slowly test their individual skills in pro scootering.  True enough, the brand did not fail to impress us.  It is made of alloy so it is very light.  Weighing only 7.60 lbs, it may even be the lightest pro scooter available in the market today. 

For me, I still trust my ever dependable Madd gear scooter.  I bought the Madd gear, white, MGP VX2 Team Edition when it first came out.  I have been using it for some time now and it is still very dependable.  I enjoy doing my pro scootering tricks with it.  So far, it has withstood the bumps and jolts that I have done with it.

Safety is always a priority in pro scootering, just like in any other sport.  We should always use pro scooter helmets and pads so we would always be protected.  Pro scooter helmets are available in nearby malls and there are so many to choose from. 

Pro scooter parts should be checked regularly in order to prevent untoward incidents from happening.  Replacement of scooter parts should be readily available because we do not know just when we would need them.  Pro scooter parts are also available online. 



No comments:

Post a Comment